View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #12
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I see there are now -fixhtml and -keepbr options, but they are not listed on the man page. I don't know if mobigen does a better job when -fixhtml is needed for MobiPerl or not.

It would be useful to make a list of known "bad" LIT files, to use in testing "lit2" and "2mobi" commands.
I probably did not list them since they were added to solve specific problems and I was unsure how general they were. I think the problem is in files were somebody have taken a text file and saved as html in for example word and then made a lit file of it. And I have mostly seen it in files of "questionable origin" so it is hard to make a test suite...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote