View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #322
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I have helped others here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
That is all well and true in theory. However, the fact is that majority of people posting are "complainers" as you call them. They are trying to help each other with the problems they have and frustrations and all you are doing is being an enormous amazon fanboy which constantly reiterates same stuff all over again and again and again how you love Amazon so much, which is why you aren't helping anybody. Nor yourself, for that matter.
I have helped many others here if they did not understand specific functions or uses of the PW 2013 and HDX 2013.

If questions come in specific to those devices where I know the answers, I post them.

PLEASE use the IGNORE button if any of my comments annoy you. That is its purpose so we can all enjoy reading and posting here.

I don't use the Ignore button myself, but do just ignore useless comments and don't respond to them.

It is also very possible that I cannot perceive lots of flaws posted here. I tend to WORK AROUND problems, if possible, and don't complain about them. Some would call doing that being a "fanboy." I call it being PRACTICAL.

Finally, EVERYONE who reads and posts a lot to this forum is a FAN of this forum. They are certainly NOT reading eBooks when they post here, not working on a job and not studying for exams.

Last edited by sirmaru; 12-05-2013 at 05:15 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote