View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #3
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcuser787 View Post
hello everyone,
i was very satisfied of my purchase(koboarc16gb);until today, please help me figure out the problem below.

my kobo arc restart automaticaly when tryng to connect to my wifi on the start up.

i have 2 additionnal information.

-the restart occurs when tryng to sync my gmail account, or when i tried to uninstalling facebook.

-yesterday i installed brother in arms(google play game), in the internal memory.315 mb left

sorry as english is my 4th language., and thnk you for your time
That sounds very strange. I would recommend contacting customer support so that they can get more information from you and help.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote