View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
It makes perfect sense to me, but maybe I'm missing something. Amazon wants to stop paying a cut on unrelated sales to entities who don't bring in any money. I don't blame them.
Exactly. What's puzzling is why they even started doing in this first place. I can see it maybe if it is someone who has never shopped at Amazon before and they gain a new customer. If I click through an affiliate and pick up a freebie, and then several hours later go back to Amazon and buy a lawnmower, that has nothing to do with the fact that I clicked through to get the freebie. So basically they have been paying for a service they're not getting.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote