View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Gui Launcher Collection

This was created an extreamly long time ago and has not been test or maintained in some time. Use at your own risk.

Quote:
--- Updated as of 8/28/12 ---

Gui Launcher Collection is a collection of kindle 5 (touch) software I have come across. It's designed to keep all your software organized and easy to install. It has the (new) ability to install the software you want and skip the one's you don't. If you find a piece of software not included that you think should be, PM ME, I'll take a look and see what I can do. Now before we install anything please take a moment to read the spoiler below. It list all available software.

Spoiler:

If your still interested then and lets get started. First things first download the zip and extract it. Then you should have a folder called collections. Copy it to the extensions folder on your kindle. Then restart your kindle (please do restart the kindle, it makes sure that none of the programs are running in the background). After that is done you should see a menu on the launcher called 'Install Organized Collections", select it and then select install. (If you have installed a previous version it's recommend to uninstall it.) Answer the questions, once you answer them all the install process will start. If you think the install process was not successful PM ME, and I'll see what I can do. If it was successful you should see the kindle loading screen. To uninstall follow the same steps (Including reboot) but select uninstall on the menu screen. When you are done installing/uninstalling and want to remove the installer select Uninstall Menu. (Sometimes it does not work completely, if you still have a collections folder in extensions delete it.) If you have any problems just PM ME, I hope I helped save you a little time. You can download it from here (the file is to big to upload to MobileRead), it may take some time to download.

Thanks - Thanks to all developers who made these apps, this would not exists without them. If you enjoy an app go to the original post and thank them with some karma.

Side note - I'm not responsible for any damage but it's highly unlikely anything will break.

Last edited by Titano; 03-22-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Updated Version
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote