View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
was there a time when the check was particularly slow? I don;t use it often, so I haven't been keeping track.

I'll add the success message for the next release.
Was this check part of the action that happened when we clicked the button in the old "Preferences Miscellaneous" section and later split out? It was not glaringly obvious then, where in the things happening, how long a 'step' took.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote