View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
(snip)
We've been able to embed video and audio in PDF for years (including Flash in the latest versions), and the idea is enshrined in the ePub standard (which Amazon's mobi format is closely related to).
(snip).
I was not aware that ePub and .mobi were closely related. I admit I don't know all that much about file formats--could you refer me to a link where I can find out more about this?

Last edited by catsittingstill; 08-06-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: remove mangled code
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote