View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Sony (Sigil related) Reader Library question

Now before I get booted out of here again, (I like it here!) I did ask at the Sony forum yesterday and none of those Sony meanies replied. And since I am working on Sigil and want to know how the Sony matches up in terms of proofreading I'm asking here. What is up with the Sony Reader Library? I want to get the Sony Reader for PC but I've heard that 'the older version' is better (it doesn't hold on to the file and you can go back to Sigil to edit) (and I've read that some versions--maybe the new one, I don't know--are terrible). Can somebody straighten me out on this one? Thanks!
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote