View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #436
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneticerror View Post
Sorry to have to ask, but I've installed everything the way I have been told to. All my screensavers are in the correct place, and have the correct dimensions/file type. I've rebooted my device twice, but I'm still getting the exact same built in screensaver that I always have had. None of mine are making an appearance on the Paperwhite screen. Anybody know why this is?
If the hack was installed correctly, you should at least be seeing NiLuJe's deletable screensaver...if not, then you did something wrong and need to give a step by step description of what you are doing. Also, are you removing the usb cable from your computer and rebooting via menu>settings>restart?

Last edited by GoSharks; 02-10-2013 at 11:51 AM.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote