View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #402
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I fail to understand this obsession with blocking sites. People who access these sites are usually savvy enough to find ways to bypass these restrictions (all you need is a Google search). At the end of the day, this brings publicity to the sites which may make things worse.
Yeah, me too.

Can't see how this "good news", i couldn't care less. And i don't believe it'll help reduce piracy.
Making some decent and easy to use legal offer, that's the way.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote