View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #6
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Iwas very much of the same opinion as little as a couple of months ago, right about the time there had been no new blog posts, no news about anything in fact. Now that they are posting and seem to be moving forward again I'm a bit more confidant that they'll eventually come out with a product.
Do they need money? Many times, when a vaporware company starts posting/talking again, it's because they're trying to get investors interested.

Show me a product that I can go buy. Until then they can talk all they want, just like the hundreds of other tech companies that do a lot of talking but never release anything.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote