View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 11:17 AM   #15
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTH View Post
I am waiting for these
http://www.jinke.com.cn/compagesql/E...pro/newpro.asp
Expected Release Date:2007-08-31
There are those still waiting for the Jinke HanLin V2, release date May of 2006. You may have a bit of a wait there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texag View Post
The Amazon Kindle is scheduled to be out any time now.
I haven't seen a schedule on it yet, if you have do please share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texag View Post
That will hopefully address a major shortcoming to the Sony Reader for those of us that want to buy modern best selling fiction by opeining up a major line of ebooks.
I'm not meaning to argue, but that statement seems to suggest that you don't consider Sony's Connect Store to be a source for modern best-selling fiction, and I'm curious as to why not.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote