View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:42 AM   #43
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
I wish. Nope, not gonna happen. And honestly, that is what it comes down to-guilt. In this crazy world there are sooooo many better things to spend my money on that I have a hard time justifying it. Of course, realize that this is coming from someone who has not been on vacation for 16 years because I don't want to waste the money. I am very frugal.

If these readers were $99 I think not only I but 1/2 the population would be all over them easily. Maybe someday.

As for saving coins I do have a coin basket with about $125 in it and I often do take them to a coinstar. Didn't know you could get Amazon gift cards from them. Cool. Will have to check that out. That is a good idea. I would not get a Kindle, as I don't like the screen, but they do sell the Sony PRS's.

You all have been very thoughtful with the suggestions and all and I am mulling it all over. Funny thing is though, this whole time I have been buying ebooks like I had a reader. How wierd is that?!
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote