View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:38 AM   #83
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I could not work out why people were going on about losing a removable sleeves. Then it dawned on me not everybody wears glasses. You see I have all the time glasses and reading glasses. So when I sit down to read I pop my all the time glasses on the sleeve and my reading glasses on. I always leave my reading glasses on top of my kindle. I am so blind with reading glasses on I notice in 2 seconds and thus always remember were my sleeve is.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote