View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #50
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
And I have gone down the other path. Looked at Mini again this morning and realised how spoilt rotten I have become with the screen on the iPad3 and iphone4S (though the 3GS screen is fine, for me, even at the lower resolution). As a result, I shan't be getting a mini for reading. I did play with a Nexus 7 though, and the 1280x800 screen is just about good enough to be called as good as the ipad3 screen. Therefore I am back on the "android instead" bandwagon. I won't give up iPad, and if ever Mini has a higher resolution screen, I'll be there on launch day to buy one... but for now, I want and need the higher res. So its no for now... Bit sad, but cant be helped.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote