View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:13 AM   #13
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Let's not divert all the buyers to that store
I agree that Booxtor does a lot for us and I advise all the european clients to buy fromr him

PF
I think we have to punish other sellers because Booxtor is the only seller that is taking seriously customers and firmware updates.

No other seller is doing the things Booxtor is doing.

Other way to say this is without Booxtor, Onyx will follow the same way Pocketbook: no bugs solve, no firmware updates, all PB devices are not firmware finished.

Then my recommendation is purchase Booxtor devices over all other sellers. Keep in mind that if Booxtor stops upgrading firmware, Onyx devices will stop having updates...
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote