View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:02 AM   #65
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red walker View Post
i agree this is the real problem to many stupid consumers who dont realize they are empowering the corporations from whom they buy devices. i have not bought an ipad ipod iphone because i dont want my data held hostage to their pathetic agenda. oh and usb on the go does not work with a usb memory stick on the nexus 7. so hans is right dont buy this device along with any other device that tries to control how we use are own data.
i dont want to be on a itunes leash or have to use another computer to add or remove data. i dont want to have to store my data in a cloud. i dont want to have to pay to store data or depend on anyone else or some corporations to store my data. i want to do it.
I don't think not having and SD card is restricting your usage, you can even put pirated movies onto it. The Android market has a Torrent app.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote