View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I was at some school thing, taking place in the exact same school I escaped years earlier, with two of my kids and my wife, watching the third child do something no doubt charming and memorable. My oldest son and I were talking about girls, were there any he liked, etc. That led to my story about the Wilson sisters. They were both gorgeous. How gorgeous? I explained it in terms of the Cindy Crawford commercial, where she stops to drink a Pepsi. When the bus stopped at their house, all conversation ceased. Teri was tall, raven black hair, and a body that kept moving when she stood still. Jackie was a year older, auburn hair, not as curvy but actually more appealing, not as over-the-top sex bomb as Teri. It seemed like every slow-motion hair commercial ever made when they walked to the bus...

...and that's when Jackie taps me on the shoulder and asks me how I've been.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote