View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 03:00 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker
CitiBank has a neat service... "virtual credit card numbers". Basically for each online purchase, you can log into citibank.com and request a 'virtual' credit card number for that specific transaction. Need another? Fetch another virtual number. This way, no online service can abuse your credit card number for unauthorized purchases. Pretty slick service.
That is the first time I hear about it and it sounds great. Here is a link to their service:

http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/tour/cb/shp_van.htm

Although I don't use it anymore, I still have a CitiBank account somewhere. Perhaps I should refill it just for online transactions.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote