View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #41
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Some of Qt 5.1's plugin libs were missing from my 0.7.3 packages. I tracked it down as a result of roger64's questions in this thread. It's a platforminputcontext plugin that was affecting his non-US keyboard. Adding the plugins to the package seemed to fix the problem.

So the links in the first post of the thread have been updated to provide the latest package that include all (hopefully) the plugins necessary.

Bottom line is: unless you're experiencing difficulties with your installation, I don't think it's critical to update at this time. But if you start noticing input-related issues (or if you have a non-US keyboard), you may want to download the latest package and install it.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote