View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #23
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
"my wife would like that" *SMACK*!!!
this video was a case of fantasy being *so* much better than reality. But I agree, everyone needs a handy wunder boner in the kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwjones View Post
yikes!! I love the pictures and the reviews though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Do they have a "Peeny" bear for the chafing the lap belt can also do to some
people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I'm quite sure that I have no idea what you're talking about, GK. Why would anyone ridicule you for carrying around that big sucker in your purse? I mean, it's designed for safety and protection, right? Seems most sensible to me.
Iʻm just a little afraid someone will think I carry a really big pen, and ask to use it, and Iʻll be so embarrassed all I have to share is a moldy banana...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote