View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #31
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
A reviewer says I should read this in a locked room.

Unfortunately, I consider it very troublesome that every time I decide to read this, I must get up and lock my room. And which room is he talking about? The kitchen? The master bedroom? The bathroom - and this is where I read with the light out, which another person suggested I do before reading that ebook!

I suppose reading on the terrace is completely out of the question, as there is no lock to contend with unless, of course, he means I should lock myself out of my own house.

What's next? I should read only in my dinner jacket? Or wearing only my underwear?

I'm really very confused right now, because I would like to read this book.

Don

Okay, he says "good read in a locked room." I believe it will be "an excellent read in an unlocked room, or out on the terrace."

Stop reading reviews and all your problems will be solved!

Seriously, though, what a peculiar statement. I have no idea what he means by that... unless he read it in a locked room - like a padded cell? lol

Last edited by NightBird; 11-21-2012 at 05:59 AM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote