View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 06:02 PM   #9
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
I'm still not seeing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Dunstan
Not the novel itself... the complete e-book package could contain extra material to enhance the overall reading experience.
Sorry. But I'm still not seeing it.

I'm thinking of the paperback edition of The Hobbit, for example, with the hardcover version - which extra pictures. The hardcover version is nice to have in my collection, but the extra pictures really didn't do anything to impact my enjoyment of the book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Dunstan
Compare it to the collector's edition of a DVD. You don't get just the movie, but all kinds of background information including interviews, the making of, trailers, etc. In the case of the e-book that could be interviews with the author, excerpts from the audio book edition, references to other authors, etc.
That might be the reason I can't see it.

So far, very few "collector edition" DVDs have had any extras that I've found valuable (or even interesting). Things like interviews, making-of, etc. really don't interest me.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote