View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 09:58 AM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Dunstan
Has it ever occured to you that e-books appear dull and boring? E-books could contain illustrations, photos and diagrams without increasing their weight or volume.
I'm sorry, but I just had a flashback to high school where I was (and still am) somewhat of a bookworm. One of my classmates picked up my book of the week, flipped through it and, with disgust, put it back down saying "There's no pictures!"

The majority of the (definately not dull and boring) eBooks that I read do not have pictures/illustrations/diagrams and really wouldn't benefit from having them.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote