View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #14
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
Sorry my first message was one of frustration.
I personally am frustrated every single time I have to use that software. Nothing works the way I expect it to work. And I am very open minded when it comes to software. At home I even use KDE4.1 running on FreeBSD operating system (yet another reason why I do not use the Sony Library). Most often I just use a card reader and copy rtf files in the SD card.
I am even more frustrated with the Sony store itself and I do not buy there. I am not allowed anyway, because I do not have a credit card with billing address in USA. There are plenty places where you can get or buy stuff to read on your reader.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote