View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Hi, John! I think quite a few of us Sony Reader owners wish Sony would allow for purchases across the web, rather than through the Sony software. I know it runs slow on my system, but I'll admit that didn't happen until I upgraded by Internet Security software. (I have problems installing Calibre with my Zone Alarm enabled, too!)

But if something made you decide the 700 was your "Reader of choice" in the first place, I'd suggest trying Jon's suggestions before you give up on it.

And this is probably a dumb question, but do you know for sure if you have the right version of the software - it should be 2.5.00.09170 (per the Sony support website).

Good luck!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote