View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
huari
Enthusiast
huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle me, Sony Reader missus
EVDO usage limits?

Hi,

According to the terms of service, the wireless EVDO usage is limited and can be revoked at will.

I was thinking that Kindle would be a great light browsing device in addition to Wikipedia and built-in dictionary, but sadly it appears Experimental.

Anyone care to test the limits of the service?

Probably can't read off manybooks.net, but do short google queries, weather, etc. Another thing I found was a manual hint that the browser is based on Access (formerly PalmSource) NetFront 3.3 browser which supposedly supports PDFs.

Please share your experiences,
thanks
huari is offline   Reply With Quote