View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
I have the same problem. The new version of the software was working FINE prior to today when I had to replace my internal hard drive and restore my entire system to it. Before the new blank drive was replaced, I did a complete system backup to an external hard drive. The old internal drive was removed, the new drive installed and I did a complete Restore of my entire system, which worked perfectly. The operating system and ALL applications and programs were restored just the way they were before the replacement and ALL Work just fine EXCEPT my Sony Reader Library software. Now it will not open. Click on icon, nothing happens, even though the exe program shows up in the running processes in Task Manager. I performed numerous uninstalls and reinstalls, reboots, etc and nothing. I even reinstalled my OLD ebook library software version 2.5 from the CD rom and THAT worked BUT....it opened up OK but when I tried to go to the Ebook store it said that there was an update to the software but after the update was downloaded the same problem came back. The program is installed, but clicking on the icon does not open it. Can anyone help here? The program works fine on my laptop, but no longer on my desktop. HELP!
leday is offline   Reply With Quote