View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #261
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I noticed...

EDIT: Success, thanks everyone!
EDIT2: I forgot to backup the kernel image for 5.2.0 -- does it actually change during the update from 5.2.0 -> 5.3.0? If not, that's no problem, it would just be nice to have it. If someone actually did backup the 5.2.0 kernel and it differs from the 5.3.0 I would be very thankful if you could provide me with links here or via PM!
EDIT3: Nevermind, ixtab has it covered
EDIT4: I just compared the md5sum from my "mmcblk0p1.bin" with ixtab's "pw_5.2.0-mmcblk0p1.img" -- shouldn't the md5sums match? (because they don't). I also have a Kindle Paperwhite WLAN 5.2.0 image.

Last edited by cryzed; 11-22-2012 at 07:18 PM.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote