View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #53
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Won't work, Gazella20. When you use 'you' (to one person) you're referring to that person, so You should be capitalized, as if you said John.

When you use 'he' you're referring to one person, so He should be capitalized.
I guess you're right. I've been following this thread hoping for a definite and specific answer but I guess there isn't a real reason behind this. I guess we were just taught to capitalize our I's for no reason.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote