Thread: Development Pocket Edge 2.2 NEW Firmware
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #20
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskalleon View Post
Uhm, what does that mean? I have it installed on top of a freshly rooted, freshly updated Ermine beta. I'd be happy to check anything that can be described to me.

The YouTube application works great. Nothing has crashed or borked. I don't need Gmail on ANOTHER device, so I'll let somebody else test that one.

Market starts, takes username/password, tries to connect for a long time, and then says it's unreachable and that I might want to get data provisioning. I have a USB stick modem on Verizon - wonder if I could fake it out with that?

Ereader side still works - can advance and make text selection.

Car Home starts, stalls on waiting for location. I have a Bluetooth GPS. Wonder if THAT will work with it? Don't know if I could actually see this in the car anyway. Navigation, Maps also want location.

Google Speak works - understood the phrase "find an arrow"

What else can I check?
you wont fake it out... This same error occurred when I and others tried to install the gapps on the old xda thread, it seems to always be missing something that requires you to use backed up apps from another device...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote