View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #45
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumpleby View Post

And then Sony itself turned me off to its reader. I emailed the Sony store five times trying to get info on price, the earliest date I could place an order, etc. etc....and got absolutely no reply. Crappy customer service is no way to sell your product.

So I waited, and I'm glad I did. I have a Kindle on order. Lots of info around about the Kindle--Amazon knows the importance of marketing.

Have you emailed amazon before they actually announced and started to sell Kindle with the same type of questions?
I bet you didn't because if you did you would have gotten exactly the same response as you got from Sony.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote