Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #11224
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
20 is a bit too high. L'Anse aux meadows is indeed one. Old Fort Henry is just a National Historic Site.

Joe Carter made me laugh, but John Turner is very close. Clocking in at 79 days, he is one of two prime ministers never to be a Member of Parliament. Someone did serve as prime minister for less than 79 days.

I'm going to give this quiz until this afternoon and closest guesses will get the points. No one has guessed the length of the Mackenzie river. In the event of ties I will give partial points.
Joe Clark is who I meant (I am so bad with names...and I cannot be bothered to remember PM's most of the time...especially once they have done their damage and left office. I will leave it at that or we will have to move this discussion to the P&R thread. )
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote