View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 11:13 PM   #33
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Just saw your post, sorry.

Have you checked to make sure that the mp3 player is off. If it is on pause it will continue to drain the battery.

OK, I just went to my menu to check this and the *1?%$# just drained part of my battery very quickly as I tried to play around with what may cause a quick drain..

ARGGGG!! Make sure you don't have slide show on with the pictures nor have music playing or on pause as it will quickly drain the battery.

Now, I am off to delete the couple of music files I left on my Reader so that I don't have this problem again....
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote