View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #24017
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Blue Spring Oolong

I am no longer taking the Advair. One of the possible side effects is an increased suseptability to respiratory infection. Four infections later I am kicking the Advair. I have asthma attacks when I have respitory infections. Taking something to prevent asthma that increases the likelihood of getting a respiratory infection that causes the asthma attack seems problematic. So nebulizer on stand by, inhaler in hand, and allery meds taken regularly I will deal with the current infection without a steroid for the asthma.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote