View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #49
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgvirtual View Post
I realize that. My point was, that the google apps script cannot choose correctly between the three folders/labels, and kobo ereader does not look for ebooks within the ADE folder.
How and why did the Digital Editions folders get there anyway? They seem to save annotations files but I never made annotations. You might think that they're put there automatically to be ready for the possibility of annotations, but I just synced a couple of times and the Digital Editions have not been put back after I deleted them...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote