View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:59 AM   #1605
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Benedict Jacka's Alex Verus series, as of now there are 3, Fated, Cursed and Taken.
Attachment 100384Attachment 100386Attachment 100387

These have been on my Amazon wish list for a while now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
What do people think the minimum age recommendation for reading the Dreseden files series is?
My son is 12 and a voracious reader, but this series seems too adult (referring to sexual content and torture scenes etc) for his age, but not sure when is appropriate to allow him to read it.

I know he could understand and process it though, just concerned about the adult concepts.
With the concerns regarding violence and sexual content I would say 15, although I think a mature 13 year old might be able to handle the series just fine.

Last edited by Nyssa; 01-31-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote