View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #21
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyke View Post
And don't get me wrong, I love Kobo, but only their e-ink devices. they really should conceed the tablet market to the big boys if they are unable to bring their A game.
Rakuten needs a tablet for Japan, so don't expect them to concede the tablet market anytime soon. And I like that it has an IPS screen which offers better anti-glare properties than the competition, same as the Vox did. I can read on the Vox in bright sunlight (not well, but better than on other tablets).

That said. I see a Windows 8 tablet in my future, so I'll probably use the Kobo app on that for tablet use. For the rest of the time, Kobo Glo here I come! The Glo will be my first e-ink e-reader (the Kobo Vox was my first ever e-reader).
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote