View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #23
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I know I didn't feel put out at all. It was a reasonable request: change the name or remove the link. I'm terrible with coming up with names (plus I'm not interested in creating a new font—or violating the license), so I chose the latter.
Me, too. Two or three weeks isn't too long to wait to avoid confusion by creating an interim release with a mangled name like SrcSansPro. I release that name to anybody who wants to go to the trouble of regenerating all twelve files. Uhmm, no I don't. Make up your own d**n name.

Creating a font, let alone a font family, is a whole lot of work. If anybody wants to reserve the name for it to themselves while still releasing the source files for any and all use and abuse, I think we pay a very small price for their work. Thanks, Adobe.

Last edited by pholy; 08-11-2012 at 09:46 PM.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote