View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:28 AM   #86
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by demode View Post
I need help. I've successfully created English->Bulgarian dictionary, but when I tried the opposite (Bulgarian->English) it doesn't work. I tried every input and output language combinations, but still no luck. I've added English words to Bulgarian->English dictionary and they always show correctly, but when I stop on Bulgarian word it doesn't show any translations. Does someone have any Cyrillic language dictionary that will work and it's .opf and .html files to learn from? It also seams to work in Mobipocket reader too! Only on kindle (3 and DXG tried) it does not show translations for Bulgarian words. What am I missing?
take a look at: http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewt...=472141#472141
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote