View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:23 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
spaze, I hope you will get a lot of useful answers, but might I ask, why? Only, because many people here are fast readers? Then have a look at the other direction, there are many people more who don't even manage to read one book a week. It's no competition !
I'm a slow reader, too, and I take myself the time to allow the text to sink in, I really need it. I do envy fast readers, too, but I don't want to copy them, I know I'm not able to do so.

Last edited by Billi; 03-16-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote