View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
cosmic_joke
cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I suspect you had a ipod or other apple device charging. This prevented calibre from seeing your Nook. To prevent this go to preferences - plugins - device interface plugins and disable the Apple plugin.

Killing the plugin won't hinder getting books to an Apple device since the recommended method for getting books to an Apple device is via the connect to iTunes feature.
Hmm, my iphone was connected at the same time. And I had disconnected the iphone already by the time i restarted calibre and it was working, so I'm going to disable that plugin and if that's the problem I shall be doing a happy dance in your name.
cosmic_joke is offline   Reply With Quote