View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
AdamV
*Censored*
AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (brown), Asus DR 900
0.7.44 Problem with national chars while converting to epub

Since I updated to 0.7.44 version of Calibre the converting books will not convert national characters (polish in my case) correctly... I use English GUI settings and UTF-8 encoding in the conversion settings as I used to previously...

Before the update the conversting worked perfectly with the settings, without any changes from me except the updating to 0.7.44. Now it replaces the national characters incorectly while RTF -> EPUB conversion...

After I uninstalled 0.7.44 and downgraded to 0.7.43 the conversion works like previously - as it is supposed to.

So I guess there is a problem with the latest (0.7.44) version...

Last edited by AdamV; 02-06-2011 at 12:20 PM.
AdamV is offline   Reply With Quote