Thread: PRS-650 Flashing the firmware
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #134
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I was wondering, is it technically possible to add in-book access to TOC as a keyboard shortcut? For some reason Sony have buried it 3-levels down (Options - Goto - TOC)
@porkupan, Many thanks for providing the above in the latest release. The upgrade from v1.05f to v1.05j on my PRS650 ran very smoothly

Please could you answer the following query regarding the new feature for updating system fonts (used when viewing TXT, RTF, LRF):
  • As per instructions I copied the test-startup directory (incl. new fonts) into Internal Memory root. After a full reboot the 3 new fonts (serif, sans-serif, monospace) worked as expected when viewing an LRF. However, when viewing TXT or RTF then the sans-serif font is always used, i.e. I cannot get the serif font to display. Is this deliberate? It's not a big deal (as I mostly read EPUB) but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

• When I removed the test-startup directory and rebooted, TXT displays in serif and RTF displays serif and/or sans-serif as per source file coding. Also, LRF seems happy to display serif and/or sans-serif but monospace displays as serif.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote