View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:03 AM   #370
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
maybe the idea of comparing an audio book to a movie was wrong. I just do not see it as reading a book tho, My view may come from my own experience at trying them. I found it was not happening in my head, the voice gave it an interpretation as a movie does, not my own as a book allows. I also hated the accent and how slow they read. But then I hated being read to as a child.

My comment tho was my suprise that in this thread I never saw a snob attitute to either.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote