View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #12
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So can this seller get in trouble for trying to sell it?
Probably, but life is too short - he lost a $200 sale, I think that is enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
How long has it been now?
(remember reading your post when you lost it but can't remember when).
Sometime in November. So it has been awhile. I had written it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
The guy who was buying your Kindle and noticed your card definitely just earned some karma. How many people would tell the seller (thief) that they were going to take the Kindle and make sure it got back to its rightful owner. That's one hell of a guy (or gal).
I agree. The more I think about it, I don't think a Starbucks card is sufficient. I replaced the kindle, and no one else in my family reads for pleasure. I have 2 chargers at home. I'm thinking of asking him if he would like to keep it, I will give him the chargers (and even the original box) and he gives me $50. What do you think?
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote