View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #102
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I was asked to change my previous signature (which looked like this, but with two extra lines of text below), and since then I've seen several larger signatures floating around, the same size or bigger than my previous signature was. I'm afraid to touch my signature or add to it for fear I'll be told it's too large again, but I really don't get it.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote