View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:58 AM   #180
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
WS64: I used KoboLauncher which include ssh (usbnet starts that),just that on my AuraHD I had to load the proper .ko modules :

[root@KOBO_AURAHD usbnet]# cat /mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/start.sh
#!/bin/sh

root=/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet

insmod /drivers/ntx508/usb/gadget/arcotg_udc.ko
insmod /drivers/ntx508/usb/gadget/g_ether.ko

#insmod $root/arcotg_udc.ko
#insmod $root/g_ether.ko

ifconfig usb0 192.168.2.101
touch /var/log/lastlog
$root/dropbear -p 2 -E -r $root/host.key.rsa -d $root/host.key.dss

. This days I also have 2 launchers,one that looks for /mnt/onboard/launcher.png and one that looks for /mnt/onboard/koreader.png , and for launcher.png I execute the KoboLauncher, and for koreader.png I do koreader.sh

Both started from the same script that KoboLauncher set:

[root@KOBO_AURAHD init.d]# cat /etc/init.d/on-animator.sh
#!/bin/sh

PRODUCT=`/bin/kobo_config.sh`;
[ $PRODUCT != trilogy ] && PREFIX=$PRODUCT-

i=0;
flag=0;
while true; do
i=$((((i + 1)) % 11));
zcat /etc/images/$PREFIX\on-$i.raw.gz | /usr/local/Kobo/pickel showpic 1;
usleep 250000;
if [ $flag -eq 0 ]; then
if [ -e /mnt/onboard/launcher.png ]; then
/usr/bin/launcher &
/usr/bin/launcher-kr &
flag=1;
fi
fi
done

giorgio130: do you know if there is a method thats called when menus are hidden? I would like to set the fullpage refresh while I read books but when one of the menu shows up to set that to 6 then back to 1 when those go away.
Hmm... I just replaced the original version of those files with the ntx508 versions, and my PC recognized the USBNet and loaded the drivers. I can Ping the Aura, but haven't tried Putty or WinSCP, yet.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote