View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #14
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kociubin View Post
Also, for those who want a richer IMAP/Gmail experience (e.g. being able to move emails to folders, delete, archive, etc), you can take advantage of the built in IMAP support. No fetchmail necessary.

here is my .muttrc configuration.
[/CODE]

Works great! The added benefit is that you don't need fetchmail and procmail (you do need msmtprc though).
I finally got it to connect with gmail for domains. I cannot send mail, I cannot see any gmail labels and I cannot see the contents of any standard label. Does this actually work? How?

Last edited by hfpop; 07-09-2012 at 11:04 AM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote