View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Because while you're allowed to, for example, buy a public domain book in a bookstore for 1/4 the price it sells for in the US, and bring it back and sell it at a markup (so far; there's a lawsuit in the works that's poking at this idea), this hasn't really been tested with ebooks, where most of the advantage is in instant/online copies, not hardcopy-for-sale.
*LOL*. No thanks, I'm not wealthy enough to fight that sort of battle.

I do appreciate the suggestion though, it's the sort of discussion I was hoping to spur.

Do you have any reading links that point to the lawsuit you mention?
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote